Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's Been New @ Prairieview

I have been neglecting this blog lately, so here it is - a little bit of an update for ya...

Friday September 18th

On the 18th, we had our Let's Go Walkabout shooting assignment for CI (Creative Imaging). My morning shots were not so great in general, however, I did manage to find a couple gems...


Great shot of Jill!

First signs of fall

The afternoon was a little better. I really think this class will help a lot with my creative blocks, because already I have been able to see things I did not, could not before. The morning was not so great (as you all know we have been shooting in pretty much the same location for many, many shoots now), so I found myself re-shooting a lot of what I had already shot. On the 18th afternoon I do believe I was able to get a little more creative with things...

Image I chose for the board assignment. Love the colors. Props to Suzanne's great dress! (09/20/09)

A little of a manipulated situation, but still nice



This shot proves that sometimes it's okay to make your meter angry

Some random greenery in a concrete jungle

Andrea's great "WHO" shoes

Butts & Broken (Glass)

Friday ended a bit dramatically as we all know with the theft that went on from a few of our wallets in Group C. I hope we do find some closure on the whole situation, and in the meantime, I have improvised and realized I don't really need a purse on me as much as I thought I did...a big discovery in the life of Laura!

Til' then,

LC Murdoch

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha! Thanks for putting up the picture of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your 'angry meter' shot!! was that really just an unhappy meter and no editing?!? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes!! wild hey? it turned out pretty nice and my meter was going crazy

    ReplyDelete